1.19.2011

Edith Wharton's The Age of Innocence Read-Along


Beth over at Bookworm Meets Bookworm is hosting The Age of Innocence Read-Along and I just signed up! The Age of Innocence won the Pulitzer Prize in 1921. Until now I've only read Wharton's Ethan Frome and I'm excited to tackle another one of her titles.

The read-along will be split into two parts - Book One and Book Two - and will take place from February 2nd to March 2nd. There will be a post for each section:



If you are interested in participating (and I think you should!) you can sign up at Bookworm Meets Bookworm.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I just read this last week! I hope you'll enjoy it. If you do, think about Custom of the Country and House of Mirth. They're both excellent. In fact, I like them both better than Age (which is not to say that I didn't like Age becuase I did.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading Ethan Frome, and I like it so far. Good luck with the read-a-long. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Age of Innocence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan Frome is one of my favorite reads and have wanted to read more by Wharton - I am in! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I needed was a little push...and I'm in! Signed up. Ready to go. I might warm up for this challenge by reading The Custom of the Country first.

    ReplyDelete